PROJET 2

Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team

[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Descri10

WARNING!!!! SOMEONE (ME ALSO) LOST THE USE OF VOLUME BOTTONS AND CAMERA IN WINDOWS MOBILE AFTER TESTING THIS ANDROID VERSION, THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IS A HARD RESET, SINCE WE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIX THIS KIND OF PROBLEMS I SUGGEST YOU TO TRY IT ONLY IF YOU ARE READY TO A POSSIBLE HARD RESET!!!

REMEMBER: ALWAYS WAIT FOR WINDOWS MOBILE TO FINISH HIS BOOTING SEQUENCE BEFORE STARTING HARET.EXE, MIGHT BE THIS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM

Here's the new Thread a lot of people asked for:

A new project is born to port Android on different htc devices with the same build.

A team of linux experts on #htc-linux is working hard to make it real and i'm trying to keep You updated with it.

[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Screen10

[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Android1[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Android2
[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Android3[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Android4
[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Android5

[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Change10

In this version:

--- Android 1.6
--- Accellerometer works
--- Bluetooth Works
--- Screen on/off works
--- Telephone, SMS system works
--- 3G works
--- Internet connection is finally fully controlled by Android and not from startup.txt so is supposed to be easier and working better
--- WiFi working
--- Now power botton is "home botton" short press go to home, long press popup a menu of latest applications used
--- Recharging working

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next udapte :

I[color=green]n the next release 3.5 jack entrance for normal Headphones will be fixed

Anyway phh give me the idea to "fix" the problem with turning on screen so hard and loong...

Is not really a fix but is a cheat

[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Telech10

voir "autre"

[OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Autres10

Installation:

1- backup your data from yor sdcard to somewhere on your Computer (just to save pictures and music from accidents)

2- Format your sdcard fat32

3- download http://www.cobaltcode.com/fileupload/data/Android/AllInOne/Android-Donut-htclinux-15-11-09.7z (right click and save as) and unzip it in the root of your sdcard

4- copy /startup/blackstone.txt to the root of your sdcard and rename it startup.txt

5- Edit the startup.txt as u prefere (only if You know what You are doing, otherwise just leave it like You found it)

6- A new zimage avaiable here http://glemsom.anapnea.net/android/special-diamond-raphael-wifi-bluetooth/

(the one from Sun Nov 15 17:45:20 2009) unzip and put everything in the root of your sdcard rename the new zImage.20091115_174520 to zImage and u can delete the old modules-2.6.27-00593-g3890096.tar.gz

7- download http://www.cobaltcode.com/fileupload/data/Android/BuildUpdates/rootfs.img-15-11-09.7z

unzip it and replace the old rootfs.img
This will fix the recharging problems

8- Go to Windows power settings and uncheck the "Auto adjust backlight" option.

9- Disable PIN on your Windows Mobile

10- run a file explorer and find in the root of your sdcard the file named Haret.exe and launch it

11- Test Android on your HD Blackstone and let us know every little thing to fix

Source

Aussi disponible dans la [OBSOLETE] [PROJET 2] Linux Android on Blackstone by htc-linux team Yboourv Sinon, uploadez le Wink!