Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Empty[SD][BUILD] IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10]

more_horiz
IcedCube GingerHD2

[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Descri10

PLEASE READ THIS POST AND UNDERSTAND IT CLEARLY BEFORE USING THIS ROM!

Heyo,

This ROM is highly alpha. It's mainly a rough attempt at Gingerbread (Android 2.3) for the HTC HD2 and needs a lot of polishing.

Update: With the 0.02 Patch, this ROM is working.

I would like to make it clear that this ROM is HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL. This ROM is not for everyday use! Got something you want added into this ROM? Feel free to contribute.

Please make sure you have at least 1.2GB of free space to make sure the kernel has enough space to move around in.

This ROM has a SDK dump by me, I didn't touch anyone's SDK sources (in other words, this ROM uses a dump by me).

Installation
Extract the "Android" folder in the ZIP file below to your MicroSD Card, pop it into your HD2, open File Explorer from WinMo, find the Android folder, tap CLRCAD.exe and then Haret.exe and watch the sparks fly.

For patches, extract the files in the patch archive to your MicroSD Card, overwriting any existing files.

[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Screen10

@ venir

[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Change10

Changelog Key:
+ means addition/change
- means removal
[!] means danger/caution.

v0.0.4 - 10/12/10 - Not ready for uploading, Coming Soon!
+ Speed improvements (see credits above)
- Removed a crapload of unused resources from framework-res.apk . This speeds the ROM up.
+ Black Sleep of Death fixed... Somewhat.
+ Added APK-to-Zip and Zip-to-APK custom scripts for linux host computers under /system/sh-tools (don't run them on the device unless you want a messed up system!)
+ GingerHD2 ROM Branding added to "About Phone".
+ Battery consumption seems quite light, it doesn't chug down the battery like there's no tomorrow. Then again, could just be my battery.

v0.0.3 - 10/12/10 - Patch 2
+ Basic data.img only for people with boot problems. Only use with older releases, don't use it with v0.0.3+ builds.

v0.0.2 - 8/12/10 - Patch
+ Switched kernel to m-deejay's kernel for working 3G Connection, data should work.
+ Fast bootup speed.
[!] Black Screen of Death occurs if you allow the device to go to sleep.
NOTE: BSOD can be fixed temporarily, see below.
[!] Erratic behaviour occurs if you haven't PIN unlocked your SIM Card before booting this ROM.
[!] Can take a while to do things, ie. very laggy.
[!] Black screen after HTC logo, no android logo.
[!] Keyboard comes up as white space (?)
... Possible other things that are buggy or whatnot.

v0.0.1 - 8/12/10
+ First release. Boots somewhat and then has problems.

Temporary Fix for BSOD in sleep (present in v0.0.3 and below)
After pressing power button once, press and hold power button till vibrate, then press back button. May take a few attempts but persistance is key.
(Credit to dakluck)

Bug List
1. "Error while searching for networks". Could be radio misconfiguration, will investigate. Seems to work fine on my UK HD2.
2. "Error while turning wifi on". Kernel modules for WiFi hasn't been setup yet.
3. White space on keyboard. I think the keyboard is having problems.
4. Stuck at HTC Logo on boot. v0.04 and later releases will come with a 64MB Data.img to get you out of trouble.
5. White screens. I don't know what that is caused by, but it might be something to do with lag.

Checklist
WiFi? Not yet working.
BlueTooth? Not tested.
SMS Sending? Seems so (according to m-deejay).
Calls? Working.
3G Data? Working - select APN before going on the 'net.
Sound? Not working, but I'm working on it.
Camera? Not working.
Camcorder? Not working.
Screen (blacklight, touch etc)? Working.
Lights (keypad): Working.
Accerometer/G-Sensor? Not working.
(..to finish..)

Having boot problems?
Download the 64MB Data.img which is v0.03 (it's just a zip with the data.img I use for this ROM) and extract it to the same folder (for example, if GingerHD2 is located in GingerROM on your MicroSD Card, extract it to that folder). Then you should get to the desktop.

[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Telech10

Downloads
You can download the ROM from my server below. Please don't use download accelators, they will make my VPS cry...

Version 0.01 > Get the goodness here! <
Version 0.02 (Patch only, download v0.01 first!) > Get the goodness here! <
Version 0.03 (Only a data.img for people who are having boot problems) > Get the goodness here! <

Disclaimer
If I used any of your works and I did not acknowledge you, I am not claiming your work as my own. That would be the wrong thing to do (and I am not intending to "kang" any sources). I am also not responsible if your device is bricked or broken by direct or indirect use of this ROM.

Credits
spbeeking - The person that dumped the gingerbread SDK build in the other thread, in which that got over 210 Posts.
dakluck - Found the fix for BSOD (temporary).
m-deejay - Used his kernel. They rock.
jubeh - Found the problem with the SDK Build's lagginess.
...last but not least, all HD2 Owners that have given up 250MB+ of their MicroSD Card space to test GingerHD2. [SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Smile

Credit will be given where due. Watch this space! [SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Smile

[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Autres10

Source

Aussi disponible dans la [SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] Yboourv Sinon, uploadez la Wink!

description[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] EmptyRe: [SD][BUILD] IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10]

more_horiz
si quelqu'un teste et peut me donner quelques screens,ça serait sympa Wink

description[SD][BUILD]  IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10] EmptyRe: [SD][BUILD] IcedCube GingerHD2 (Android 2.3) [10/12/10]

more_horiz
Le développeur de cette rom est actuellement en train d'essayer de porter la gingerbread du Nexus S sur notre hd2.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=865161

more_horiz
merci pour l'info Wink

more_horiz
excuser je voudrais savoir si on peut passer de froyo a gingerbread avec mon HD2 ??
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: